Ashimova Ainura Ondashevna Cardiologist
Experience: 13 years
- She graduated from the West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy named after M. Ospanov from 2001 to 2006 with a degree in General Medicine.
- She passed internship from 01.09.2006 to 28.06.2007 in the specialty of general medicine, qualified as GP doctor.
- She passed a residency in cardiology at ZKGMU named after M.Ospanov from September 1, 2008 through June 28, 2010, with a degree in cardiology, qualified as a cardiologist.
Certificates of expertise:
- Cardiologist category 1,
- Physician functional diagnostics category 1,
- General doctor
- Advanced training for the last 5 years: Z.KMMA named after M.Ospanov on the cycle: “Cardiology issues in the clinic of internal diseases (with a component of” Clinical arythmology “)” in the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education in the amount of 216 hours from 10/05/2015 till 31.10. 2015
- according to the cycle: “Functional diagnostics” in the Aktyubinsk regional branch of Republican Medical University LLP in the amount of 864 hours from January 11, 2016 to April 30, 2016.
- cycle: “The development of communication skills of students in clinical disciplines” in the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education in the amount of 54 hours from 10.24.2016 to 05.11.2016.